Welcome to Jumpstart!
Jumpstart offers an in-home speech and language therapy service for children 18 months- 12 years. Areas covered include Ballincollig, Ovens, Bishopstown, Wilton and any other area within 15km of Ballincollig. Jumpstart is run by Speech and Language Therapist, Jennifer Cahill who has over 8 years experience working with children with speech and language difficulties.
If your child has difficulty with any of the following, please contact Jennifer for an appointment:
- Difficulty following directions
- Poor attention and concentration
- Slow to develop speech
- Poor vocabulary development
- Difficulty using words to make sentences
- Immature speech sounds/ difficult to understand
- Speech and language difficulties associated with a diagnosis of Autism, Down Syndrome or Intellectual Disability
Referrals accepted from parents, schools and health professionals.